Plug-ins give Leonardo Editor its power and flexibility. They extend the functionality of the editor, which enables you to integrate it into your test system.
List of Leonardo Plugins that are currently available as part of our support services:
- Universal Compiler Plugin
- This plugin integrates any third party command line tool to be driven
from within Leonardo Editor. It is mostly used for integrating a third party code generator.
- Import Generator Plugin
- This plugin can be used to automatically generate the import and
"by Reference" tables in a TTCN-2 test suite or module while working
with modular TTCN and external ASN.1 definitions.
- Delta Dependencies Plugin
- Combines the functionality of the Leonardo Delta tool with the
TTCN dependency checker of the Leonardo Editor. It uses Leonardo
Delta's comparison reports to find all test cases that are affected by
the changes. This means these test cases, once identified, can be
easily extracted and re-executed.
All users of Leonardo Editor Pro are welcome to request these plugins from us now.
We can create a plug-in that will automate, integrate and simplify any task you can imagine, for instance:
- They tie together and control applications from existing test environments or third party tools such as syntax checkers or compilers
- They can provide graphical user interfaces (GUI) for the whole process cycle of editing, compilation, parameterisation, execution, tracking and debugging
- They can export the TTCN data to other formats, for instance older TTCN standard compliant MP code or XML code.
Find out how our plug-ins add flexibility to your test system and how to install plug-ins here.
Our plug-in development team is available to create customised plug-in solutions for clients, or to support clients wishing to develop their own plug-ins.
We have developed special plug-in solutions that integrate the Leonardo Editor Pro seamlessly with other vendors test tools. The case studies below outline how these IDE solutions deliver enhanced productivity and user-friendliness.
The Universal Compiler Plug-in is used by many telecommunications companies to control various tools within heterogeneous test systems.
Leonardo Editor is integrated into the following third party test systems via plugin solutions:
- Rohde & Schwarz Protocol - Tester R&S CRTU-W for 3G and multi-mode terminals
- Anite - Conformance Toolset Solutions
- Aeroflex - UMTS Test System 6401 AIME
- Danet - TTCN Toolbox.
- OES - Open TTCN System
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org if your test system needs to be more fully integrated. We may have a free plug-in solution that meets your needs, or our Plug-in Development Team can design a cost-effective solution for you.